Safety ranges top most in our list of priorites. Countless innovations and features work together to make the ArrowCopter one of the safest gyrocopters available: monocoque design, outboard fuel tanks, double walled passenger compartment, shock absorbing Kevlar seats, and much more.
- High torsional and flexional stiffness as well as superior crash protection[nbsp]due to use of carbon fiber materials in monocoque construction.
- Large track width and low center of gravity make the ArrowCopter almost impervious to tilt over.
- Optimal trade-off between strength and weight of all load carrying cell components thanks to Finite-Element-Modeling (FEM, Finite-Elemente-Method), calculated for 600 kg maximum take-off mass.
- Single wheel suspension of main and nose gear yield smooth taxiing. Additionally, 20 cm travel in main wheel shock absorbers minimize damage from crash landings.
- Castering nose gear for straight tracking and increased safety at landings.
- Differential breaking of main wheels by toe brakes results in easy maneauvering on the ground.
- Outboard fuel tanks located in the wings prevent from the dangers of fuel stowage inside the passenger compartment.
- Produced in autoclave production technique, which is unique among the ultralight class of aircraft.